Advertiment

Tricks Attract Visitors From Search Engines

As for what I do is:
  1. Using plugins All In One SEO Pack and optimize penggunaannya.Bagi who have not used this plugin please install first, especially users of WordPress. 
  2. Conduct internal links between posts with each other.
  3. Creating a post titles that are SEO friendly, so easy on the crawler by Google spiders.
  4. Enter a keyword related to title and content of the posting.
  5. Optimizing keywords to tag each post.
 Actually I am still confused things - things related to SEO especially Crawl?? Since I had just tarap learn and want to keep learning to be able and adept, but when?? For the experts please give me advice so that my blog can make a minimum order of Leaves Up to 5 is not nothing.


0 Comment:

Post a Comment